Only 86 Dresses Created
This exact version will not be made again. NOTE: Model is wearing a different version to show how it fits and twirls.
Why We Made It
Listen close and you may just hear her heart's desire whispering in your ear. Or she may be screaming, "I want a TwirlyGirl dress!" Either way, it's easy to give her what she loves with this style.
- Young girls velvet holiday dress for girls featuring a full circle Twirly® skirt.
- Double collared in the front only in white daisies with tie dye peach, lavender, pink, blue, and green with our fun ombre pastel rainbow. And very beautiful turquoise blue velvet on the bodice with no itchy seams.
- The skirt is pure velvet in hot pink with 2 pockets that are sewn into the side seams. The pockets are lined with the same pretty daisy print that is on the collar.
- Long sleeves that are 7/8th length. It is supposed to fit just above the wrist so it's warm but doesn't get in the way!
- Cover stitch hems on the sleeves and skirt.
- Super soft fabrics.
- Machine washable.
- Stretchy knits Polyester blend fabrics
How Hopes Become Dreams
You know all the wonderful things that you hope for? I recommend gathering these “hopes” and putting them under your pillow. If your pillow is thin enough and your head is heavy enough, these hopes will seep into your brain like chamomile through a tea bag. Then as you sleep, your brain will see these hopes as dreams. If you wake up and you wish you were still dreaming, you’ll know this dream is worth chasing. That’s how I discovered that I wanted to be an artist when I grow up.
It’s important to carry your dream with you everywhere. In order to do so, you must take a deep breath and blow the dream out of your head. Close your fist really tight and catch it in your hands. Be careful, because dreams have a way of slipping through your fingers.
Carrying a dream in your hands can be difficult, especially if you plan on holding a pencil or opening a door. That’s why I keep my dreams in a special pocket in my dress. The pocket is strong enough to contain even the craziest of dreams, yet soft enough so that your dream will be protected. Whenever you wear this dress, be sure to twirl. That way people will know you’re carrying something special near your heart.