Only 108 Dresses Created
This exact version will not be made again. NOTE: Model in pictures is wearing a different version to show how it fits.
Why We Made It
This beautiful 3 way design is something to really appreciate because this style is so unique and is not found anywhere else! Versatility is what we are about, being able to wear TwirlyGirl wherever and whenever they want is the goal. And the more exciting the better.
- Young girls swirly dress that is super Twirly®, 2 different style lines on each side.
- 6 contrasting prints fuchsia, polka dots in purple and turquoise, with chevron stripes in turquoise and green with stars.
- Our exclusive butterfly print in yellow, pink, purple, red, turquoise, blue, green and lavender. The big butterflies are created with tiny flowers, so great! Please see thumbnail picture so you can see it up close.
- Merrow edge hems.
- Super soft fabrics, no itchy seams.
- Machine washable.
- Stretchy Knit Polyester 96%/Spandex 4%
The Genie vs The Genius
For seven years I lived inside a children’s kaleidoscope, trapped under the curse of an angry Genie who I mistakenly called Jeannie. Truthfully, I’m not even sure how he could tell the difference, given that the words sound exactly alike. Nevertheless, this genie loathed being mistaken for a woman. (Even though he had long flowy pants, two earrings, and a ponytail on his head.)
Because of his wrath, I spent years dodging shards of colored glass as they tumbled inside the kaleidoscope. Each time a piece would hit my simple white dress, it would leave a colorful stain. That was the only bright spot of my existence. I vowed that if I ever escaped this kaleidoscope, I would seek employment at TwirlyGirl and re-create this dress, so that others could experience the joy that became my salvation.
One day, the kaleidoscope fell to the ground and shattered into a million pieces. The genie’s spell was broken. I crawled out the eye hole and peered back in… amazed that a four foot tall girl was ever crammed inside that tiny tube. Eager to realize my dream of re-creating my Kaleidoscope Dress, I applied for a job at TwirlyGirl. They ran a standard background check, confirmed that a genie did indeed hold me captive inside a kaleidoscope, and hired me a few days later. Ladies and gentlemen… The Kaleidoscope Reversible Twirly Dress!