Only 50 Dresses Created
This exact version will not be made again. NOTE: Model in picture is wearing a different version to show how it fits and twirls.
Why We Made It
Sometimes it's not about us. It's about reaching out and being somebody else's rainbow. How many times have you needed someone to inspire you, cheer you up, make you remember the sunny side of a situation. Well, we want our girls to know they can do that anytime they want for someone else. As she shines, she shares that joy.
- Unique girls dresses with a full circle skirt in 6 contrasting panels. Wear any of the panels in the front, there is no "back." It's a 2-way dress!
- A unique design with these prints, periwinkle, teal graphic prints, with yellow paisley, pink swirls, turquoise flowers, and royal blue. Creating a walking rainbow when she twirls, and dances.
- Fully lined on the inside bodice no itchy seams.
- Cover stitch detail on the neckline, sleeves, and hem.
- 3/4 sleeves allow this dress to be worn all year round.
- Merrow edge hems.
- Super soft fabrics.
- Machine washable.
- Stretchy Knit Polyester 96%/Spandex 4%
Penelope at the Louvre
In June of 2009, a young French girl named Pénélope pulled off an incredible stunt at the famous Louvre museum in Paris. Having heard a rumor that all the museum's great works of art come to life at precisely 1:11am, Pénélope decided that she had to witness this event. But of course, visitors are not permitted in the museum past closing time. Pénélope, being even more clever than she was young, hatched a daring plan.
She would go to the Louvre wearing her favorite TwirlyGirl Rainbow Catcher Dress, then hold very still, pretending to be a priceless work of art. Her friends tried to talk her out of it. It was just too risky. But Pénélope was even more stubborn than she was clever. (And remember, she was even more clever than she was young!)
Just before closing time, she tiptoed to the Hall of Masterpieces and held as still as a statue. Not an itch, not a twitch. Pénélope would not move. Not even when the security guard stuck his chewing gum on her neck!And just as the clock struck 1:11am, Pénélope was rewarded for her tenacity. All the great works in the Louvre came to life. The Mona Lisa, The Venus De Milo... all of them! And Pénélope had so many questions to ask them, because even though she was stubborn and clever and young, she was most of all, very curious.
But before the Great Works of Art would answer any of her questions, Pénélope had to answer one of theirs.
And they all wanted to know the same thing: "Where in the world did you get that beautiful dress?"