Only 64 Dresses Created
This exact version will not be made again
Why We Made It
This dress is elegant and whimsical, she will float and twirl like a fancy, twirly, dancer wherever she goes. Perfect for any occasion and everyday.
- Unique dress for girls featuring a very Twirly® skirt with an asymmetrical, high-low hem and light pink ruffle trim.
- Pretty in pink! And black swirls with lovely fuchsia and green flowers..
- Contrasting waistband in light pink tie dye.
- Short sleeves with a unique cut out detail.
- Merrow edge hems.
- Super soft fabrics, no itchy seams.
- Machine washable.
- Polyester 96%/Spandex 4%
Something to Remember
In Paris, France, right around 1830, there lived five sisters. Each sister had a different outlook on life, and each wore her own style of dress to reflect it. Loosely translated, their names were:
Four of the sisters never did anything spectacular with their lives. They had too many excuses, I suppose. But one sister realized all her dreams. Her name was "Can-Can" and this is her dress.
The TwirlyGirl Can-Can dress. So can you!