Only 100 Dresses Created
This exact version will not be made again. NOTE: Model is wearing a different version to show how it fits and twirls.
Why We Made It
What's better than dreaming big. They can do that anytime but isn't more fun to have something magical to wear when you are making wishes and mapping out your future? They can be whatever they want to be. We need them to feel courageous and confident to tackle the world!
- Twirly dress for kids super Twirly®, more than full circle skirt. Two contrasting panels in our exclusive rainbow ombre' pastel with lavender purple and blue stars!
- Lovely colorful polka dots in red, orange, pink on the bodice bodice, soft and lined.
- Unique gathered train in pink and orange print chiffon.
- Sparkly fuchsia pink contrasting waistband.
- Short sleeves with a little flare.
- Merrow edge hems.
- Super soft fabrics, no itchy seams.
- Machine washable.
- Sketchy Knit Polyester 96%/Spandex 4%
Adventures Of A Free Mind
The moment you put on the Day Dreaming Dress, your mind will wander to far off, exotic places. Lucky Girls who have worn this garment have travelled to the Rings of Saturn, the Lost City of Atlantis, and the Opera House of Hoboken, New Jersey! But not all Day Dreamers are travelers. Some have become gifted performers. Take Lola H. from Lubbock, Texas. One evening, while wearing her Day Dreaming Dress, Lola imagined herself rocking out in front of 100,000 screaming fans. She was about to perform an encore, when her mother rudely interrupted by shouting, "Dinner time!"
Heather M. from Seattle, Washington is another successful customer. One day, during math class, her mind wandered to a secret government laboratory. She was on the verge of discovering a cure for the common cold, when her teacher very selfishly called on her to answer a question. The civilized world will never forgive this teacher.
You, too, can fathom amazing things if you wear this beautiful dress. And when you do, please to write us and tell us all about it!