Can Can Dress | Rainbow Go Round
Only 60 Dresses Created
This exact version will not be made again. NOTE: Model in picture is wearing a different version to show how it fits and twirls.
Why We Made It
This dreamy design is simply fantastical. The beautiful asymmetrical hem trails behind her as she spins and dances around. Not only is it perfect for any special occasion but also for travel and everyday. She will special everywhere she goes!
- Twirling dress for kids featuring a very Twirly® skirt in our very unique ombre' pastel rainbow in super soft Venezia with an asymmetrical, high-low hem and light mint green ruffle trim.
- Blue and turquoise daisies on the bodice that is soft and comfy.
- Contrasting waistband in sparkly blue.
- Short sleeves with a unique cut out detail.
- Merrow edge hems.
- Super soft fabrics, no itchy seams.
- Machine washable.
- Polyester 96%/Spandex 4%
Something to Remember
In Paris, France, right around 1830, there lived five sisters. Each sister had a different outlook on life, and each wore her own style of dress to reflect it. Loosely translated, their names were:
Four of the sisters never did anything spectacular with their lives. They had too many excuses, I suppose. But one sister realized all her dreams. Her name was "Can-Can" and this is her dress.
The TwirlyGirl Can-Can dress. So can you!