Only 82 Dresses Created
This exact version will not be made again.
Why We Made It
Yes, they can be a superhero! In this beautiful and fun star filled design, take to the moon, or just the back yard. It's all about inspiring imagination and giving them the opportunity to explore. Superheroes with creativity.
- Superhero party dress 2 full circle twirly® skirts.
- Fun tie dye rainbow, ombre' pink and orange with stellar colorful stars running down the center.
- Turquoise, purple and lavender stars with yellow, teal, pink chevron stripes running down the center.
- Unique short sleeves with a petal inspired design in pink and ombre pink and orange and sparkly purple. Gathered on the shoulders for that extra flare.
- Merrow edge hems.
- Super soft fabrics, no itchy seams.
- Machine washable.
- Stretchy Knit Polyester 96%/Spandex 4%
The Truth About Shooting Stars
125 million light years away, on the other side of the Universe, lived a sad princess named Vedette. She was sad because she was shipwrecked on a star, far away from family and friends. Fortunately, she was wearing special ceramic booties that protected her little tootsies from getting burned on the star.
Princess Vedette was all alone with no one to help her. But she was a clever girl. She knew that if she hurled chunks of stars in every direction, sooner or later, someone would trace those chunks back to her. It was her way of sending a message in the bottle.
Princess Vedette's plan worked, and she was rescued. But to this day, we still find some of her messages in the nighttime sky. Scientists call them shooting stars, but you and I both know what they really are.
Today, we call the dress that Princess Vedette wore so long ago, the "Fairy Tale Reversible Princess Dress." We wear these dresses to honor her courage, but also to remind us that whenever we're faced with difficult challenges, there's always hope for us too. As long as we're clever.