Fairy Tale Reversible Princess Dress | Tiana's Joyous Song
ask a question
Only 66 Dresses Created
This exact version will not be made again
Why We Made It
Princess Tiana would love this girls sparkly princess dress because it's not only beautiful but comfy enough to get work done! She is a busy girl, many things to accomplish in a day and why shouldn't she be dressed fit for royalty at the same time? We think she should have it all!
- Sparkly dresses for kids that features 2 full circle twirly® skirts.
- Spectacular pink, coral, red, orange and yellow with silver white sequin foil contrast running down the center.
- Lovely blue and lavender floral print with brilliant purple contrast running down the center.
- Unique short sleeeves with a petal inspired design in peach and royal blue. Gathered on the shoulders for that extra flare.
- Merrow edge hems.
- Super soft fabrics, no itchy seams.
- Machine washable.
- Polyester 96%/Spandex 4%
The Truth About Shooting Stars
125 million light years away, on the other side of the Universe, lived a sad princess named Vedette. She was sad because she was shipwrecked on a star, far away from family and friends. Fortunately, she was wearing special ceramic booties that protected her little tootsies from getting burned on the star.
Princess Vedette was all alone with no one to help her. But she was a clever girl. She knew that if she hurled chunks of stars in every direction, sooner or later, someone would trace those chunks back to her. It was her way of sending a message in the bottle.
Princess Vedette's plan worked, and she was rescued. But to this day, we still find some of her messages in the nighttime sky. Scientists call them shooting stars, but you and I both know what they really are.
Today, we call the dress that Princess Vedette wore so long ago, the "Fairy Tale Reversible Princess Dress." We wear these dresses to honor her courage, but also to remind us that whenever we're faced with difficult challenges, there's always hope for us too. As long as we're clever.