Out & About Reusable Fabric Face Masks for Adults and Kids. Please click the orange arrow to read more...
Our multi-layer fabric face mask is constructed with comfort and safety in mind. It is made from high quality fabrics and designed to cover a wide area of the face.
We offer 2 sizes. Regular (fits Adult Women and Kids) & Large (fits Adult Men and Larger faces). Assorted prints in every order - we pick for you from our current selection that is pictured on the product page.
NOTE: You are welcome to specify which prints you love in the comments box at checkout and we will do our best to fulfill your preferences. Please give us at least 5 choices for every (3) masks you order.
DETAILS: Our masks have 3 layers
• 1) Lining: 100% Cotton (this goes against your face).
• 2) Fusing: Middle layer that is fused to the outside layer (this material gives the mask shape and provides an extra layer which is great!).
• 3) Outside: 96% Polyester 4% Spandex tight knit and machine washable/dryer safe.
• Elastic Ear Loops: 1/8" elastic (it's comfy, strong, and thin)
• Ties Provided: 22 inch tie with (2) every masks. You can use the tie to pull the mask around the back of the head for children. And great for adults who don't prefer the elastic around their ears. (Instructions included)
• Manufactured in Los Angeles, CA.
• TwirlyGirl has donated hundreds of masks since March 2020. And we continue donating a portion of all our sales to ChildHelp.org, a National organization that is dedicated to helping abused children. You can read more about how we Give Back HERE.
Personal use items can't be returned. Coupon codes can't be applied to this item.
NOTE: TwirlyGirl Inc. face masks aren't medical grade masks and aren't intended for clinical use. They aren't a replacement for N95 masks. They are not direct substitutes for surgical or procedural masks and are not FDA approved. However, these masks, if used correctly, should help contribute to less person-to-person droplet transmission.
They aren't devices intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease and don't meet the definition of a medical device as set forth in section 201(h) of the FD&C Act.