Out & About Reusable Fabric Face Masks for Adults and Kids. You get (2) Masks & we donate masks to service providers. Let's help out together! Please click the orange arrow to read more...
Our multi-layer fabric face mask is constructed with comfort and safety in mind. It is made from high quality fabrics and designed to cover a wide area of the face.
We offer 2 sizes. Regular (fits Adult Women and Kids) & Large (fits Adult Men and Larger faces). Assorted prints in every order.
• Inside: 100% Cotton (this goes against your face).
• Fusing: Cotton/Polyester Blend (this material gives the mask shape and provides an extra layer which is great!).
• Outside: 96% Polyester 4% Spandex tight knit.
• Elastic Ear Loops: 1/8" white elastic (it's comfy, strong, and thin)
• Spaghetti Strap Tie provided: 8" tie that you can use to pull the mask around the back of the head for children and adults who don't prefer the elastic around their ears. (Instructions included)
• Made in Los Angeles.
• As of April 2020, we have donated our Out & About Face Masks to Trader Joes Employees in CA, Cedar Sinai Chaplains, Children's Hospital Los Angeles Staff, Grocery Store Cleaning Crews, and Delivery Workers. We are just getting started!
Personal use items can't be returned. Coupon codes can't be applied.
NOTE: TwirlyGirl Inc. face masks aren't medical grade masks and aren't intended for clinical use. They aren't a replacement for N95 masks. They are not direct substitutes for surgical or procedural masks and are not FDA approved. However, these masks, if used correctly, should help contribute to less person-to-person droplet transmission.
They aren't devices intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease and don't meet the definition of a medical device as set forth in section 201(h) of the FD&C Act.