Can Can Dress | Fairy Balloon Clouds
Only 82 Dresses Created
This exact version will not be made again
Why We Made It
Rainbow dress with flowers for tweens don't have to be worn just one day! She will be loving this dress long after the party or wedding is over. And that's what you want to have happen when you are buying something super special.
- Our exclusive rainbow pastel ombre' in super soft Venezia fabric featuring a very Twirly® skirt with an asymmetrical, high-low hem and light pink ruffle trim.
- Super comfy bodice in turquoise with pink roses.
- Contrasting waistband in pink fuchsia.
- Short sleeves with a unique cut out detail.
- Merrow edge hems.
- Super soft fabrics, no itchy seams.
- Machine washable.
- Polyester 96%/Spandex 4%
Something to Remember
In Paris, France, right around 1830, there lived five sisters. Each sister had a different outlook on life, and each wore her own style of dress to reflect it. Loosely translated, their names were:
Four of the sisters never did anything spectacular with their lives. They had too many excuses, I suppose. But one sister realized all her dreams. Her name was "Can-Can" and this is her dress.
The TwirlyGirl Can-Can dress. So can you!