Day Dreaming Dress | I Can Go to the Moon
Only 90 Dresses Created
This exact version will not be made again
Why We Made It
We love when girls are able to run around with complete abandon and cherishing the moments they are creating from their imagination. In this dress she will not only look beautiful on the outside but she will love how she feels in the inside. Priceless.
- Purple dresses for girls super Twirly®, more than full circle skirt. Two contrasting panels with gorgeous and soft purple and fuchsia pink.
- Pretty purple with orange, pink, green flowers on the bodice, soft and lined. (NOTE: There is an alternate bodice with purple, blue, pink flowers. See thumbnail picture. You might be sent this version without notification)
- Unique gathered train with lavender and white tie dye Georgette chiffon.
- Light turquoise blue waistband.
- Short sleeves with a little flare.
- Merrow edge hems.
- Super soft fabrics, no itchy seams.
- Machine washable.
- Stretchy Knit Polyester 96%/Spandex 4%
Adventures Of A Free Mind
The moment you put on the Day Dreaming Dress, your mind will wander to far off, exotic places. Lucky Girls who have worn this garment have travelled to the Rings of Saturn, the Lost City of Atlantis, and the Opera House of Hoboken, New Jersey! But not all Day Dreamers are travelers. Some have become gifted performers. Take Lola H. from Lubbock, Texas. One evening, while wearing her Day Dreaming Dress, Lola imagined herself rocking out in front of 100,000 screaming fans. She was about to perform an encore, when her mother rudely interrupted by shouting, "Dinner time!"
Heather M. from Seattle, Washington is another successful customer. One day, during math class, her mind wandered to a secret government laboratory. She was on the verge of discovering a cure for the common cold, when her teacher very selfishly called on her to answer a question. The civilized world will never forgive this teacher.
You, too, can fathom amazing things if you wear this beautiful dress. And when you do, please to write us and tell us all about it!