Fairy Tale Reversible Princess Dress | Graceful Giselle
ask a question
Only 80 Dresses Created
This exact version will not be made again
Why We Made It
Giselle is a now a classic Princess in the way that she took her own destiny seriously, and decided to turn it into something she wanted. Not what others were telling her to do. Plus we love how she was able to find the sunny side in any situation. She can pretend to be Giselle but more importantly, just take what she loved about Giselle and be her own heroine!
- Princess Giselle dress 2 full circle twirly® skirts.
- Lovely and unique pink, fuchsia, purple, yellow, turquoise rainbow with roses, on the skirt and bodice and bright pink going down the center.
- Vibrant royal blue with lavender flowers on the bodice and skirt with a shimmering, sparkly blue down the center.
- Unique short sleeeves with a petal inspired design in pink and sparkly blue. Gathered on the shoulders for that extra flare.
- Merrow edge hems.
- Super soft fabrics, no itchy seams.
- Machine washable.
- Polyester 96%/Spandex 4%
The Truth About Shooting Stars
125 million light years away, on the other side of the Universe, lived a sad princess named Vedette. She was sad because she was shipwrecked on a star, far away from family and friends. Fortunately, she was wearing special ceramic booties that protected her little tootsies from getting burned on the star.
Princess Vedette was all alone with no one to help her. But she was a clever girl. She knew that if she hurled chunks of stars in every direction, sooner or later, someone would trace those chunks back to her. It was her way of sending a message in the bottle.
Princess Vedette's plan worked, and she was rescued. But to this day, we still find some of her messages in the nighttime sky. Scientists call them shooting stars, but you and I both know what they really are.
Today, we call the dress that Princess Vedette wore so long ago, the "Fairy Tale Reversible Princess Dress." We wear these dresses to honor her courage, but also to remind us that whenever we're faced with difficult challenges, there's always hope for us too. As long as we're clever.