Only 76 Dresses Created
This exact version will not be made again. NOTE: Model in picture is wearing a different version to show how it fits and twirls. This is not an official Disney dress.
Why We Made It
We think feeling triumphant is a state of mind. Whether they are accomplishing something for the first time or standing up for themselves in ways that are new, there is always a reason to celebrate the triumphs big and small.
- Princess Elsa twirling reversible dress 2 full circle twirly® skirts.
- Our fantastic whimsical colorful prints with tie dye lavender running down the center.
- Only at TwirlyGirl, fantastic field of flowers with sparkly pink running down the center.
- Unique short sleeves with a petal inspired design. Gathered on the shoulders for that extra flare.
- Merrow edge hems.
- Super soft fabrics, no itchy seams.
- Machine washable.
- Stretchy Knit Polyester 96%/Spandex 4%
The Truth About Shooting Stars
125 million light years away, on the other side of the Universe, lived a sad princess named Vedette. She was sad because she was shipwrecked on a star, far away from family and friends. Fortunately, she was wearing special ceramic booties that protected her little tootsies from getting burned on the star.
Princess Vedette was all alone with no one to help her. But she was a clever girl. She knew that if she hurled chunks of stars in every direction, sooner or later, someone would trace those chunks back to her. It was her way of sending a message in the bottle.
Princess Vedette's plan worked, and she was rescued. But to this day, we still find some of her messages in the nighttime sky. Scientists call them shooting stars, but you and I both know what they really are.
Today, we call the dress that Princess Vedette wore so long ago, the "Fairy Tale Reversible Princess Dress." We wear these dresses to honor her courage, but also to remind us that whenever we're faced with difficult challenges, there's always hope for us too. As long as we're clever.