Wearable Art Clothing: Only 56 Dresses Made
- These pink dresses for kids features a super Twirly® full circle skirt in a gorgeous and happy pink, green and yellow flowers.
- Fuchsia pink polka dot waistband.
- Sparkly pink V neck bodice.
- Shiny green mesh ruffle trim.
- Cut out short sleeves.
- Asymmetrical hem line, shorter in the front, longer in the back.
- Fully lined bodice. No itchy seams.
- Merrow edge hems.
- Soft, comfy fabrics.
- Machine washable.
- Polyester 96%/Spandex 4%
Something to Remember
In Paris, France, right around 1830, there lived five sisters. Each sister had a different outlook on life, and each wore her own style of dress to reflect it. Loosely translated, their names were:
Four of the sisters never did anything spectacular with their lives. They had too many excuses, I suppose. But one sister realized all her dreams. Her name was "Can-Can" and this is her dress.
The TwirlyGirl Can-Can dress. So can you!