Only 32 Rompers Created
This exact version will not be made again
Why We Made It
What could sum up the 60’s mod style better than a bold collar and graphic circular print? This expressive pastel romper brings 1960’s fashion into the 21st century. With it’s soft stretchy fabric in spring hues, this style is perfect for anything from bike riding at the beach, to reading Rookie Mag at home, to a fun dance party (we recommend dancing to Kate Nash).
- Pastel colored romper for teens in a classic retro style.
- Graphic circular print in yellow, blue and peach, mod and stylish.
- The bodice is lined with an extra layer in the front.
- White peter pan collar. Simply take it out of the washing machine and lay flat to dry.
- 1/4" elastic at the waist for a form fitting look that's comfy.
- Cover stitch hem.
- Super soft fabric.
- Machine washable.
- Polyester blend fabrics.
Listen to this mod music:
Fri-End - Kate Nash
OMYGOD! - Kate Nash
Sun Shy - Dresses
Hate To Say I Told You So - The Shangri-Las