Only 96 Dresses Created
This exact version will not be made again. NOTE: Model is wearing a different version to show how it fits and twirls.
Why We Made It
Superkids these days take on many roles. They are asked to grow up quickly in this fast moving society. Let's give them a break from all the demands of the day and stresses so they can twirl in a world of their own. Here's the golden ticket!
- Party dresses for girls featuring 2 Twirly® full circle skirts.
- Our exclusive blue turquoise floral, it's so dynamic and beautiful and you won't find it anywhere else. Along with our special blue sparkly bodice with silver swirls.
- Dazzling purple sparkly bodice with whimsical purple, blue, lavender prints on the paneled skirt.
- The spaghetti strap ties can be worn in the front or the back.
- Merrow edge hems.
- Super soft fabrics, no itchy seams.
- Machine washable.
- Stretchy Knit Polyester 96%/Spandex 4%
Don’t Tempt Fate
In a large city somewhere in Southeastern United States, live two beautiful girls. Even though they've never met, they are destined to be best friends for life. One enjoys playing soccer, skipping rocks on the lake, and hates it when her clothes come out of the laundry inside out. (That's why she always wears her Original Reversible Twirly Dresses. They’re never inside out.)
The other girl loves fashion, has a collection of turtle figurines she hopes one day will come to life, and she insists on changing outfits at a moment's notice. (That's why she always wears an Original Reversible Twirly Dress. It's two dresses in one.)
Neither girl knows this, but tomorrow, at exactly 11:15 am, they are destined to meet. They'll both be wearing their dresses, strike up a conversation over them, and a lifelong friendship will be born.
If for some reason, one of the girls doesn't wear her Original Reversible Twirly Dress, this conversation will never happen. If that's the case, their next chance encounter is scheduled for when they are both 32 years old, when a business trip to Luxembourg will have them bond over the high price of pomegranate juice at an outdoor cafe. But that's a very long time away.
Let's all hope they wear their dresses tomorrow.