Only 27 Dresses Created
This exact version will not be made again
Why We Made It
One of our favorite things to do is to figure out how to make a dress exciting and unique. The sweet cut out sleeves and asymmetrical hem with ruffle trim with have her floating on air.
- Little girls summer dresses featuring a very Twirly® skirt with an asymmetrical, high-low hem and orange ruffle trim.
- Pink orange bursts of flowers with whimsical fuchsia swirls on the bodice.
- Contrasting waistband in white polka dots and orange.
- Short sleeves with a unique cut out detail.
- Merrow edge hems.
- Super soft fabrics, no itchy seams.
- Machine washable.
- Polyester 96%/Spandex 4%
Something to Remember
In Paris, France, right around 1830, there lived five sisters. Each sister had a different outlook on life, and each wore her own style of dress to reflect it. Loosely translated, their names were:
Four of the sisters never did anything spectacular with their lives. They had too many excuses, I suppose. But one sister realized all her dreams. Her name was "Can-Can" and this is her dress.
The TwirlyGirl Can-Can dress. So can you!