Can Can Dress | Fleurette
Only 86 Dresses Created
This exact version will not be made again
Why We Made It
One of our favorite things to do is to figure out how to make a dress exciting and unique. The sweet cut out sleeves and asymmetrical hem with ruffle trim with have her floating on air.
- Little girls summer dresses featuring a very Twirly® skirt with an asymmetrical, high-low hem and pink ruffle trim.
- Pretty pink bodice with our exclusive retro flower print with beautiful big blooms in pink, yellow, green, purple, blue and red on the skirt. This is such a find.
- Contrasting waistband in light pink.
- Short sleeves with a unique cut out detail.
- Merrow edge hems.
- Super soft fabrics, no itchy seams.
- Machine washable.
- Polyester 96%/Spandex 4%
Something to Remember
In Paris, France, right around 1830, there lived five sisters. Each sister had a different outlook on life, and each wore her own style of dress to reflect it. Loosely translated, their names were:
Four of the sisters never did anything spectacular with their lives. They had too many excuses, I suppose. But one sister realized all her dreams. Her name was "Can-Can" and this is her dress.
The TwirlyGirl Can-Can dress. So can you!