Can Can Dress | Fleurette
Only 27 Dresses Created
This exact version will not be made again
Why We Made It
One of our favorite things to do is to figure out how to make a dress exciting and unique. The sweet cut out sleeves and asymmetrical hem with ruffle trim with have her floating on air.
- Little girls summer dresses featuring a very Twirly® skirt with an asymmetrical, high-low hem and orange ruffle trim.
- Pink orange bursts of flowers with whimsical fuchsia swirls on the bodice.
- Contrasting waistband in white polka dots and orange.
- Short sleeves with a unique cut out detail.
- Merrow edge hems.
- Super soft fabrics, no itchy seams.
- Machine washable.
- Polyester 96%/Spandex 4%
Something to Remember
In Paris, France, right around 1830, there lived five sisters. Each sister had a different outlook on life, and each wore her own style of dress to reflect it. Loosely translated, their names were:
Four of the sisters never did anything spectacular with their lives. They had too many excuses, I suppose. But one sister realized all her dreams. Her name was "Can-Can" and this is her dress.
The TwirlyGirl Can-Can dress. So can you!