Day Dreaming Dress | Devoted To Beauty
Only 84 Dresses Created
This exact version will not be made again
Why We Made It
There is so much beauty out there. We wanted to draw attention to that fact by creating a dress that is devoted to finding that beauty. It helps to wear something so unique and beauteous to appreciate what is around.
- Kids party dress, super Twirly® skirt with contrasting prints in lime green and white gingham and our exclusive retro big flowers in pink, lavender, teal, yellow, and red.
- Bubble gum pink bodice.
- Unique gathered train in turquoise and fuchsia hearts. NOTE: We do have alternate fabrics for the back train. Please see thumbnail. You will get one of these beautiful versions.
- Yellow waistband.
- Short sleeves with a little flare.
- Merrow edge hems.
- Super soft fabrics, no itchy seams.
- Machine washable.
- Sketchy Knit Polyester 96%/Spandex 4%
Adventures Of A Free Mind
The moment you put on the Day Dreaming Dress, your mind will wander to far off, exotic places. Lucky Girls who have worn this garment have travelled to the Rings of Saturn, the Lost City of Atlantis, and the Opera House of Hoboken, New Jersey! But not all Day Dreamers are travelers. Some have become gifted performers. Take Lola H. from Lubbock, Texas. One evening, while wearing her Day Dreaming Dress, Lola imagined herself rocking out in front of 100,000 screaming fans. She was about to perform an encore, when her mother rudely interrupted by shouting, "Dinner time!"
Heather M. from Seattle, Washington is another successful customer. One day, during math class, her mind wandered to a secret government laboratory. She was on the verge of discovering a cure for the common cold, when her teacher very selfishly called on her to answer a question. The civilized world will never forgive this teacher.
You, too, can fathom amazing things if you wear this beautiful dress. And when you do, please to write us and tell us all about it!