Only 88 Dresses Created
This exact version will not be made again
Why We Made It
There is so much beauty out there. We wanted to draw attention to that fact by creating a dress that is devoted to finding that beauty. It helps to wear something so unique and beauteous to appreciate what is around.
- Kids party dress, super Twirly® skirt with contrasting panels in big flowers with pink, red, teal, purple, and yellow and our exclusive pink and orange ombre'.
- Lovely soft pink fully lined bodice.
- Unique gathered train in sweet pastel polka dots.
- Yellow waistband.
- Short sleeves with a little flare.
- Merrow edge hems.
- Super soft fabrics, no itchy seams.
- Machine washable.
- Stretchy knit polyester blend fabrics. 100% poly chiffon train.
Adventures Of A Free Mind
The moment you put on the Day Dreaming Dress, your mind will wander to far off, exotic places. Lucky Girls who have worn this garment have travelled to the Rings of Saturn, the Lost City of Atlantis, and the Opera House of Hoboken, New Jersey! But not all Day Dreamers are travelers. Some have become gifted performers. Take Lola H. from Lubbock, Texas. One evening, while wearing her Day Dreaming Dress, Lola imagined herself rocking out in front of 100,000 screaming fans. She was about to perform an encore, when her mother rudely interrupted by shouting, "Dinner time!"
Heather M. from Seattle, Washington is another successful customer. One day, during math class, her mind wandered to a secret government laboratory. She was on the verge of discovering a cure for the common cold, when her teacher very selfishly called on her to answer a question. The civilized world will never forgive this teacher.
You, too, can fathom amazing things if you wear this beautiful dress. And when you do, please to write us and tell us all about it!