Day Dreaming Dress | Artist of the Galaxy
Only 58 Dresses Created
This exact version will not be made again
Why We Made It
All these colors together in one dress, we couldn't be happier to have created it. She will love the train in the back that flows behind her in a dramatic and wonderful way. She is the artist her world, wearing something that is creative and unique will be inspiring.
- Girls Summer dress, super Twirly® skirt full circle skirt with contrasting panels in blue, and orange flowers.
- Super soft pastel blue with tiny white polka dots on the bodice, fully lined.
- Unique gathered train attached at the back waistband in a beautiful geometric print in green, orange, red, yellow, and blue.
- Rainbow ombre' pastel waistband.
- Short sleeves with a little flare.
- Merrow edge hems.
- Super soft fabrics, no itchy seams.
- Machine washable.
- Polyester 96%/Spandex 4%
Adventures Of A Free Mind
The moment you put on the Day Dreaming Dress, your mind will wander to far off, exotic places. Lucky Girls who have worn this garment have travelled to the Rings of Saturn, the Lost City of Atlantis, and the Opera House of Hoboken, New Jersey! But not all Day Dreamers are travelers. Some have become gifted performers. Take Lola H. from Lubbock, Texas. One evening, while wearing her Day Dreaming Dress, Lola imagined herself rocking out in front of 100,000 screaming fans. She was about to perform an encore, when her mother rudely interrupted by shouting, "Dinner time!"
Heather M. from Seattle, Washington is another successful customer. One day, during math class, her mind wandered to a secret government laboratory. She was on the verge of discovering a cure for the common cold, when her teacher very selfishly called on her to answer a question. The civilized world will never forgive this teacher.
You, too, can fathom amazing things if you wear this beautiful dress. And when you do, please to write us and tell us all about it!