Only 46 Skirts Created
This exact version will not be made again
Why We Made It
She can make her own rainbows wherever she goes. We love using fabrics that are unlike anything else out there. Eye-popping and creative, girls truly become walking pieces of art.
- Girls Spring skirts featuring 2 fun, very Twirly® circle skirts.
- Super joyful lime green, yellow and fuchsia pink unique designer print with light pink crinkle ruffle trim.
- We love this rainbow print that is so vibrant in purple, pink, yellow, and blue with lavender ruffle trim.
- 1 1/2" elastic waistband for ease and comfort in a white sparkly foil.
- Super soft fabrics, no itchy seams.
- Machine washable.
- Polyester 96%/Spandex 4%
A Happy Accident
Originally, this skirt was conceived as the Reversible Twirly "Raffle" Skirt. Made entirely out of two-inch raffle tickets, this garment was intended to make the wearer feel like a "winner." Everyone in the TwirlyGirl corporate offices was so excited about this style, we decided to launch it with a giant media blitz. We found a 10 year old adventure seeker named Katie who agreed to wear it during an expedition to remote Mayan temple, deep in the heart of the Amazon. Every major media outlet covered the event.
Tragically, as she was taking her first publicity picture, it started to rain. The deluge caused the paper raffle tickets to disintegrate. The skirt was ruined, and all was lost.
Fortunately, Katie is also an expert speller. In fact, she almost took Honorable Mention in her school spelling B! It was Katie who suggested we replace the "A" in "Raffle" with a "U"--- thus creating a "Ruffle" dress. A brilliant design improvement!
The paper raffle tickets were replaced with soft and vibrant fabrics. And this time, we knew for sure we had an instant hit! If there's a lesson to be learned from this, it's never get discouraged in the face of adversity. And always be a good spellir.