Only 60 Skirts Created
This exact version will not be made again. NOTE: Model is wearing a different color to show how it fits and twirls.
Why We Made It
Our unique twist on a classic full circle skirt. We added flyaway ribbons to the skirt so when she twirls they dance and move around her. Brilliant and spectacular, so much fun.
- Girls sparkly skirt with a classic super Twirly® full circle skirt in our exclusive sparkly fuchsia pink with silver foil swirls (soft and machine washable).
- Thrilling fly away ribbons with pretty flowers in yellow, green, lavender, and pink.
- 1 1/2" elastic contrasting waistband in pink and orange ombre' for ease and comfort.
- Stylish above the knee length.
- Merrow edge hem.
- Super soft fabrics.
- Machine washable.
- Stretchy Knit Polyester 96%/Lycra 4%
A Pinwheel-y Good Idea
At TwirlyGirl Global Headquarters, we have a giant supercomputer called a "Scenario Simulator." Mostly, we use it to play solitaire. Sometimes we use it to simulate us playing solitaire. That's an even bigger waste of time! Occasionally, we use it for design purposes.
In fact, that's how one of our most popular skirts was created. Gustav in Accounts Payable posed the following question: "What would it look like if we dressed a little girl in a TwirlyGirl skirt, then sent her down a giant slide covered in olive oil, where she would smash into a 6 foot pinwheel at 70 mph?"
The computer calculations astounded us. It came up with a beautiful design for what we now call, "The Pinwheel Skirt."
Of course, we had to test the results in the real world. We didn't want to risk injuring a little girl, so we volunteered Gustav. (It was his idea, after all.) We put him in a TwirlyGirl skirt and sent him down the water slide covered in olive oil. SMASH!
Guess what? The computer simulation was absolutely right! The skirt was beautiful, and everyone, including Gustav (he survived), was unbelievably happy.