Mixing Magic Dress | Elsa's Dreamy Snowflake Sparkle
Only 62 Dresses Created
This exact version will not be made again. NOTE: Model in picture is wearing a different version to show how it fits and twirls.
Why We Made It
We call it the Mixing Magic dress because there are so many exciting features designed into this dress. It's beyond twirly with the added panels in the skirt and the contrasting colors and different textures, this dress purely magical. It also has unique ring finger loops on the sleeves, so fun.
- Girls sparkly long sleeve dress with very full, more than circle, Twirly® skirt.
- Contrasting panels of white with gold tones and turquoise blue with silver sequins make this dress fantastically fun to wear.
- A pretty, fully lined bodice in swirls of blue, pink, orange, green, and orange keyhole neck detail with ties that are worn in the front. Swirly pink and white bias around the neck and for ties.
- Turquoise jersey sleeves with ring finger loops for a regal flair.
- Merrow edge hem on the skirt and cover stitch hem on the sleeves.
- Super soft fabrics, no itchy seams.
- Machine washable.
- Rayon and Polyester Blend Fabrics.
Magic To Address
There are many different types of magic in this world. There's magic practiced by fairies, incantations used by witches, sorcery perfected by wizards, and birthday wishes mastered by children blowing out candles. All of them are wonderful, and all of them are equally effective.
But what if these different types of magic were used together... at the same time... to create something truly breathtaking and unique! Close your eyes and imagine what that might look like.
Now open open your eyes and behold...
The Mixing Magic Dress!