Only 108 Skirts Created
This exact version will not be made again
Why We Made It
What's more dreamy than a beautiful rainbow! Well, we think nothing. She can make a ton of outfits out of these color combinations. Let the fashion show begin!
- Girls rainbow skirts featuring 2 fun, very Twirly® circle skirts.
- Our exclusive pastel rainbow ombre' print in super soft Venezia fabric that is beyond gorgeous with fuchsia pink ruffle trim.
- Our exclusive turquoise floral design with orange, yellow, pink, and purple blooms with lime green ruffle trim.
- 1 1/4" elastic waistband for ease and comfort in a purple, blue and pink tie dye that goes with both sides and makes them equally unique.
- Super soft fabrics, no itchy seams.
- Machine washable.
- Stretchy Knit Polyester 96%/Spandex 4%
A Happy Accident
Originally, this skirt was conceived as the Reversible Twirly "Raffle" Skirt. Made entirely out of two-inch raffle tickets, this garment was intended to make the wearer feel like a "winner." Everyone in the TwirlyGirl corporate offices was so excited about this style, we decided to launch it with a giant media blitz. We found a 10 year old adventure seeker named Katie who agreed to wear it during an expedition to remote Mayan temple, deep in the heart of the Amazon. Every major media outlet covered the event.
Tragically, as she was taking her first publicity picture, it started to rain. The deluge caused the paper raffle tickets to disintegrate. The skirt was ruined, and all was lost.
Fortunately, Katie is also an expert speller. In fact, she almost took Honorable Mention in her school spelling B! It was Katie who suggested we replace the "A" in "Raffle" with a "U"--- thus creating a "Ruffle" dress. A brilliant design improvement!
The paper raffle tickets were replaced with soft and vibrant fabrics. And this time, we knew for sure we had an instant hit! If there's a lesson to be learned from this, it's never get discouraged in the face of adversity. And always be a good spellir.