Only 58 Dresses Created
This exact version will not be made again. NOTE: Model in picture is wearing a different version to show how it fits and twirls.
Why We Made It
Decora is a type of Harajuku fashion. It means to decorate and accessorize your outfit with everything you like that reflects your personality. We have created a dress in a bold black and white graphic print, pulling in all colors of the rainbow to make this a brilliant canvas for you. Add ribbons to your hair, play with make up, add your favorite bracelets, pins and whatever else you can think of to make this your own. It's more about being as unique as you can be, not blending in or fitting in to any trend. So go crazy and have fun, that's what this style is all about. Send us pictures of your unique take, #TwirlyGirl ! NOTE: This dress is generous in the chest, there is plenty of growing room, no need to order up a size.
- Girls long sleeve hoodie dresses with a full circle Twirly® skirt in a whimsical red, black, and blue graphic print.
- Fully lined bodice in red. No itchy seams!
- Super soft contrasting blue sleeves with a unique sleeve detail, it's split and cut to a point for a dramatic effect.
- The skirt is longer in the back than the front for a flattering and exciting look.
- Fun and versatile black and white striped hoodie.
- Super soft fabrics.
- Machine washable.
- Polyester 96%/Spandex 4%
The Price of Fame
It’s 8 o’clock (am) and you’re about to head out on the town (school). But because you’re super-famous (30 friends on Instagram) your private life has gone public. You can’t remember the last time someone didn’t hound you for an autograph (yesterday).
You know that wherever you go, the paparazzi (your friend’s iPhone) is going to hunt you down. Your photo will be plastered on millions of magazines across the world (10 likes on Facebook).
So what do you do?
You embrace it, baby! You throw on your ultra-cool TwirlyGirl Harajuku Spin Dress, put your hair up in pigtails, and rock the funk. This is who you are. Harajuku!