Harajuku Spin Dress | Gyaru
Only 28 Dresses Created
This exact version will not be made again
Why We Made It
Gyaru refers to the girly girl fashion in Harajuku. We love that there is such playful inspiration found all over the world. Mixing fabric textures and prints make it so exciting to create your own outfits. Wear this with boots, sneakers or flats, leggings or even jeans in the Winter, happy twirling!
- Girls long sleeve hoodie dress with a full circle Twirly® skirt in super soft, dynamic print with swishes of blue, green, pink and yellow.
- Fully lined bodice with a royal blue knit that has tiny little designs that show the pink lining through the tiny dots, so unique. No itchy seams!
- Super soft contrasting orange and peach striped sleeves with a unique sleeve detail, it's split and cut to a point for a dramatic effect.
- The skirt is longer in the back than the front for a flattering and exciting look.
- Fun and versatile pink soft textured fabric hoodie.
- Super soft fabrics.
- Machine washable.
- Rayon/Polyester/Spandex blend
The Price of Fame
It’s 8 o’clock (am) and you’re about to head out on the town (school). But because you’re super-famous (30 friends on Instagram) your private life has gone public. You can’t remember the last time someone didn’t hound you for an autograph (yesterday).
You know that wherever you go, the paparazzi (your friend’s iPhone) is going to hunt you down. Your photo will be plastered on millions of magazines across the world (10 likes on Facebook).
So what do you do?
You embrace it, baby! You throw on your ultra-cool TwirlyGirl Harajuku Spin Dress, put your hair up in pigtails, and rock the funk. This is who you are. Harajuku!