Only 80 Dresses Created
This exact version will not be made again. NOTE: Model in picture is wearing a different version to show how it fits and twirls.
Why We Made It
Kawaii means "cute" in Japanese. Fitting with our Harajuku style theme, we wanted to have a version that allowed her to be playfully cute and fun. We love using fabrics with different color combinations. Make it your own, twirl, dance, live and express your own spin on how cute you can get. Send us pictures of your unique take, #TwirlyGirl NOTE: This dress is generous in the chest, there is plenty of growing room, no need to order up a size.
- Girls long sleeve colorful dresses with a full circle Twirly® whimsical coloring book inspired print.
- Fully lined bodice with white polka dots and turquoise. No itchy seams!
- Super soft contrasting zig zag striped sleeves with a unique sleeve detail.
- The skirt is longer in the back than the front for a flattering and exciting look.
- Fun and versatile shiny gold foil, soft textured fabric hoodie.
- Super soft fabrics.
- Machine washable.
- Polyester 96%/Spandex 4%
The Price of Fame
It’s 8 o’clock (am) and you’re about to head out on the town (school). But because you’re super-famous (30 friends on Instagram) your private life has gone public. You can’t remember the last time someone didn’t hound you for an autograph (yesterday).
You know that wherever you go, the paparazzi (your friend’s iPhone) is going to hunt you down. Your photo will be plastered on millions of magazines across the world (10 likes on Facebook).
So what do you do?
You embrace it, baby! You throw on your ultra-cool TwirlyGirl Harajuku Spin Dress, put your hair up in pigtails, and rock the funk. This is who you are. Harajuku!