Only 80 Dresses Created
This exact version will not be made again. NOTE: Model in picture is wearing a different version to show how it fits and twirls.
Why We Made It
The stars will be jealous. Their smile will outshine the night sky.
- Girls holiday dress with a full circle Twirly® skirt with beautiful flowers in purple, lavender, violet, and pink. NOTE: Alternate skirt fabric with beautiful pink, peach, and lavender flowers.
- Fully lined bodice in with lavender and purple and turquoise stars. No itchy seams!
- Sparkly swirls in silver on purple sleeves with a flared shape at the wrist.
- Pretty circle cut out back with spaghetti strap ties.
- Ruffle trim in contrasting blue.
- Super soft fabrics.
- Machine washable.
- Stretchy Knit Polyester 96%/Spandex 4%
The Royal Pedigree
This garment was awarded the highest honor by the Duchess of Touches, which is why we named it after her. If you haven’t heard of her highness, the Duchess of Touches is obsessed with all things soft. When she first learned of this dress, she fainted head first onto her 800 thread count sheets, atop her down quilted mattress.
I’m sure you’re aware of her very famous husband, Count de Stitches. Count de Stitches had just finished counting the number of stitches on a baseball (216) and decided he needed a task more challenging. He grabbed our little dress from a nearby clothing rack and was quite impressed by both the quality and quantity of our seams. Count de Stitches jumped up and down with so much vigor, that he actually got a stitch in his side, which only delighted him even more.
Upon hearing his laughter, his sullen sister the Marquess of Darkness sauntered over. Even she, with a disposition which can hardly be called “sunny,” was taken by this dress. With its long sleeves, the Marquess of Darkness remarked, “This is appropriate for when darkness falls and the temperatures dip! I’ll buy three!”
Naturally, no one in the kingdom can make a purchase without drawing the attention of the Princess of Prices. She casually strode by and made a roundabout inquiry of its value. She then tried on this garment and modeled for all to see. So beautiful was she, that everyone burst into applause… even her reflection in the mirror couldn’t hide her approval. “A bargain at any price!” declared the Princess of Prices. And that, my dear friends, is why everyone with good sense wears the TwirlyGirl Duchess Dress.