Enchanting Reversible Tea Party Dress | Cheshire Party Tricks
Only 70 Dresses Created
This exact version will not be made again
Why We Made It
Remember the Cheshire Cat? Always having a secret and being so wise? Well now she can have those magical powers too. Wearing this dress has a secret too, she can flip it during any occasion she is going to and totally surprise her friends. How fun!
- Girls graduation party dresses that features 2 full circle twirly® skirts.
- Turquoise blue with bright pink flowers on the bodice and our special, unique Rainbow pastel ombre' Venezia fabric on the skirt. Part of our Rainbow Collection.
- Bright purple bodice with stunning butterflies made from colorful flowers in red, pink, blue, purple, yellow and green on the skirt.
- Stunning back detail, peekaboo back with contrasting panels and spaghetti strap ties.
- Unique hemline, longer in the front and back and shorter on the sides.
- Merrow edge hems.
- Super soft fabrics, no itchy seams.
- Machine washable.
- Stretchy Knit Polyester 96%/Spandex 4%
Tea for Two… But Not with These Three
There are three creatures you should never invite to a tea party: The Giant Sullen Earthworm, Fred-Ned the Cat with Two Heads, and the Boy Made from Swiss Cheese..
The Boy Made from Swiss Cheese is every bit a gentleman, and under different circumstances, would make a wonderful companion. He’s charming, gracious, and certainly very introspective. (In fact, he keeps a “Dairy Diary.” It started as a spelling mistake but turned into something quite therapeutic.) He is, nonetheless, made from Swiss Cheese. And when he drinks tea, it spills from all his holes. It’s messy, hard to ignore in polite company, and to be perfectly honest… it wastes a lot of tea. (Tea doesn’t grow on trees, you know. It grows on plants.) By all means, invite the Boy Made from Swiss Cheese to other events. If the occasion involves crackers, he’ll be the life of the party. Just don’t let him stand in the sun, as he tends to ooze.
Fred-Ned the Cat with Two Heads is another tea party guest who is less than ideal. One head is named Fred, and the other head is named Ned and neither one of them likes the other. You’d think after all these years they’d find a way to get along. After all, they do see eye to eye almost all the time. Between the two of them, they have 18 lives which they’re quick to point out whenever you have a medical scare. Very rude, indeed.
And finally, there’s the Giant Sullen Earthworm. What a downer. It should come as no surprise that she doesn’t have a sunny disposition. After all, she spends most of her time underground. But a kind word and more positive attitude would go a long way towards making herself welcome. How many times can we hear her complain, “Yuck, these cookies don’t taste like dirt at all!”
Everyone else in the world can make a wonderful Tea Party companion. Be sure to wear your TwirlyGirl Tea Party dress. It’s perfect for an imaginative occasion.