Only 96 Skirts Created
This exact version will not be made again
Why We Made It
Our skirts are timeless and classic with a 21st century twist. We use only the softest, most twirlicious fabrics, in the most vibrant prints that rare and unique. They will love creating the most eye-catching outfits, and of course, twirling until her hearts content.
- Girls and kids full circle skirts, very Twirly® and fun.
- Only at TwirlyGirl, this dynamic and fun purple polka dot design in orange, green, blue, yellow, and pink with pink ruffle trim.
- Our exclusive retro 70's floral print in pink, teal, lime green, lavender, red, and pink with lime green ruffle trim.
- 1 1/4" elastic waistband for ease and comfort in contrasting tie dye pink.
- Super soft fabrics, no itchy seams.
- Machine washable.
- Stretchy Knit Polyester 96%/Spandex 4%
A Happy Accident
Originally, this skirt was conceived as the Reversible Twirly "Raffle" Skirt. Made entirely out of two-inch raffle tickets, this garment was intended to make the wearer feel like a "winner." Everyone in the TwirlyGirl corporate offices was so excited about this style, we decided to launch it with a giant media blitz. We found a 10 year old adventure seeker named Katie who agreed to wear it during an expedition to remote Mayan temple, deep in the heart of the Amazon. Every major media outlet covered the event.
Tragically, as she was taking her first publicity picture, it started to rain. The deluge caused the paper raffle tickets to disintegrate. The skirt was ruined, and all was lost.
Fortunately, Katie is also an expert speller. In fact, she almost took Honorable Mention in her school spelling B! It was Katie who suggested we replace the "A" in "Raffle" with a "U"--- thus creating a "Ruffle" dress. A brilliant design improvement!
The paper raffle tickets were replaced with soft and vibrant fabrics. And this time, we knew for sure we had an instant hit! If there's a lesson to be learned from this, it's never get discouraged in the face of adversity. And always be a good spellir.