Only 88 Dresses Created
This exact version will not be made again
Why We Made It
This whimsical and dreamy combination of tie dye fit in perfectly with the beautiful landscape she will be imagining when she takes flight. The wings drape beautifully down the back of the dress when she wants to come back to reality (they are securely attached at the shoulder seams!).
- Girls fairy dresses with authentic rainbow tie dye that she can wear all the time, better than a costume. NOTE: The tie dye is the real thing. See thumbnail picture for possible variations.
- Twirly ruffle trim purple and white tie dye, so pretty and soft.
- Gorgeous purple, pink, and lavender wings. They are securely attached at the shoulder seams. She can easily take them on or off for easy flight and landing.
- Comes with a lovely sash in the lime green and white tie dye chiffon that can be worn as a scarf, hair tie, or around the waist. Or simply as a fun ribbon to play with.
- Merrow edge hems.
- Super soft fabrics. Fully lined bodice, no itchy seams.
- Machine washable.
- Stretchy Knit Polyester 96%/Spandex 4%
TwirlyGirl to the Rescue
Madelyn was hosting a very important tea party for her toys, which is why she was wearing her Wings of Wonder dress. It's perfect for entertaining beneath a staircase. Everyone was enjoying the event when suddenly, the Russian Nesting Doll split herself at the belly, and out popped six others just like her!
“Do you mind if a few of my friends join us?” asked the Russian Nesting Doll.
“How rude,” remarked the Robot made from coffee cans. “You only RSVP’d for one!”
“Not to worry,” remarked Madelyn. “There’s plenty more in the kitchen.” Madelyn curtsied, then back handspringed into the kitchen.
Just as she was smearing honey on a cayenne pepper sandwich, Madelyn heard a distant cry for help. Halfway around the planet, a kitten was in despair. Or maybe the kitten was all the way around the planet… which would make it right behind her.
Madelyn unfurled the wings on her Wings of Wonder dress and ba-zaam! She was now TwirlyGirl Madelyn. Like a bolt of lightning, she zoomed into the air.
Meanwhile, our kitten in peril was dangling from the highest branch of a tree and losing its grip! Making matters worse, it was about to fall onto a train track. And an engine was bearing down! And it was pulling one boxcar full of baking soda and another full of vinegar! The stage was set for the biggest volcano experiment disaster ever!
TwirlyGirl Madelyn soared through the air.
"It's a bird!" cried a bystander.
"It's a plane!" cried another.
"Big deal," remarked a third bystander. "One of you sees a bird, and the other sees a plane. But look in the opposite direction, it's a flying TwirlyGirl!"
The first two bystanders turned and indeed, there she was: TwirlyGirl Madelyn, racing high above! She swooped down just in time to catch the falling kitten. Disaster was averted, and the little engine continued to the other side of the mountain, bringing baking soda and vinegar to all the good children who wanted neither.
Madelyn gave the kitten a kiss, and raced back to her tea party. When she returned, she noticed that six of the Russian Nesting Dolls were no longer there.
“What happened to your friends?” asked Madelyn.
“Oh,” said the Russian Nesting Doll guilty. “I was hungry.”