Only 92 Dresses Created
This exact version will not be made again
Why We Made It
Such a vibrant, exciting and lively combination of colors and prints. She will discover something new about this style every time she wears it. It's packed with very unique details.
- Girls sparkly dress features a super Twirly® skirt with orange and pink ombre' with butterflies and flowers in yellow, orange, and pink in contrasting panels.
- Our exclusive silver swirls on pink fuchsia for the bodice. 2 layers on the front.
- Unique gathered train of pink, yellow, blue, green, with stripes and flowers attached to the back.
- Tie dye pink and orange waistband.
- Short sleeves with a little flare.
- Merrow edge hems.
- Super soft fabrics, no itchy seams.
- Machine washable.
- Stretchy Knit Polyester 96%/Spandex 4% / Train is 100% Polyester
Adventures Of A Free Mind
The moment you put on the Day Dreaming Dress, your mind will wander to far off, exotic places. Lucky Girls who have worn this garment have travelled to the Rings of Saturn, the Lost City of Atlantis, and the Opera House of Hoboken, New Jersey! But not all Day Dreamers are travelers. Some have become gifted performers. Take Lola H. from Lubbock, Texas. One evening, while wearing her Day Dreaming Dress, Lola imagined herself rocking out in front of 100,000 screaming fans. She was about to perform an encore, when her mother rudely interrupted by shouting, "Dinner time!"
Heather M. from Seattle, Washington is another successful customer. One day, during math class, her mind wandered to a secret government laboratory. She was on the verge of discovering a cure for the common cold, when her teacher very selfishly called on her to answer a question. The civilized world will never forgive this teacher.
You, too, can fathom amazing things if you wear this beautiful dress. And when you do, please to write us and tell us all about it!