Only 70 Dresses Created
This exact version will not be made again
Why We Made It
We love the classic look of a collared dress, but we had to put our unique twist to it. Of course! So we made it a double collar, only in the front, so she can get in and out of it without any pesky buttons or zippers. And then we had to add pockets, because those are so much fun! And we made it super twirly, comfy, and with long sleeves. This dress has it all, whimsy, character, and smarts. Just like the girl that wears it!
- Girls collared dress featuring a full circle Twirly® skirt.
- Double collared in the front only in contrasting pink, orange, green daisies with orange and green prints underneath. The purple-pink bodice is fully lined with no itchy seams.
- The lively pink, yellow, green, red, and purple striped skirt has 2 pockets that are sewn into the side seams. The pockets are in contrasting red.
- Long sleeves that are 7/8th length. It is supposed to fit just above the wrist so it's warm but doesn't get in the way!
- Cover stitch hems on the sleeves and skirt.
- Super soft fabrics.
- Machine washable.
- Polyester 96%/Spandex 4%
How Hopes Become Dreams
You know all the wonderful things that you hope for? I recommend gathering these “hopes” and putting them under your pillow. If your pillow is thin enough and your head is heavy enough, these hopes will seep into your brain like chamomile through a tea bag. Then as you sleep, your brain will see these hopes as dreams. If you wake up and you wish you were still dreaming, you’ll know this dream is worth chasing. That’s how I discovered that I wanted to be an artist when I grow up.
It’s important to carry your dream with you everywhere. In order to do so, you must take a deep breath and blow the dream out of your head. Close your fist really tight and catch it in your hands. Be careful, because dreams have a way of slipping through your fingers.
Carrying a dream in your hands can be difficult, especially if you plan on holding a pencil or opening a door. That’s why I keep my dreams in a special pocket in my dress. The pocket is strong enough to contain even the craziest of dreams, yet soft enough so that your dream will be protected. Whenever you wear this dress, be sure to twirl. That way people will know you’re carrying something special near your heart.