Mixing Magic Dress | Jazzy Cool Cat
Black And White Girls Holiday Dress | Wearable Art Clothing: Only 82 Dresses Made
This exact version will not be made again. NOTE: Model in picture is wearing a different version to show how it fits and twirls.
This is simply divine and uber Twirly®. When wearing a long dress in Winter, it's good to have sparkly silver sequins in an electric striped pattern. Start your own Winter dress trends.
- Black and white girls holiday dress featuring a super twirly® skirt.
- Pink and grey geometric print panels on the skirt will brighten any gloomy day.
- Street chic design is complete with a black bodice and black and grey striped sleeves
- Finger loop detail for a regal flair.
- Fully lined bodice in fuchsia pink.
- Super soft fabrics, no itchy seams.
- Machine washable.
- Polyester 96%/Spandex 4%
Magic To Address
There are many different types of magic in this world. There's magic practiced by fairies, incantations used by witches, sorcery perfected by wizards, and birthday wishes mastered by children blowing out candles. All of them are wonderful, and all of them are equally effective.
But what if these different types of magic were used together... at the same time... to create something truly breathtaking and unique! Close your eyes and imagine what that might look like.
Now open open your eyes and behold...
The Mixing Magic Dress!