Only 62 Dresses Created
This exact version will not be made again. NOTE: Model in picture is wearing a different version to show how it fits and twirls.
Why We Made It
Feelin' free and easy is something we always want our kids to feel. They might want to play around but also wants to be wearing their favorite dress that might be considered "too special." Well we feel that a dress should be special and durable enough to be worn whenever THEY want to wear it. So that's why we created these beautiful creations. Smiles abound in this gorgeous combination, this dress can handle whatever they can dream up.
- Spring dresses for girls featuring 2 Twirly® full circle skirts.
- Beyond sparkly! Swirls and swishes in sparkly pink and silver with contrasting panels in pink and orange ombre' with green flowers. Super soft and machine washable, and will not fade. Amazing!
- Sparkly purple with silver swirls and purple, blue, orange, red, pink chevron stripes on the skirt.
- The spaghetti strap ties can be worn in the front or the back.
- Merrow edge hems.
- Super soft fabrics, no itchy seams.
- Machine washable.
- Stretchy Knit Polyester 96%/Spandex 4%
Don’t Tempt Fate
In a large city somewhere in Southeastern United States, live two beautiful girls. Even though they've never met, they are destined to be best friends for life. One enjoys playing soccer, skipping rocks on the lake, and hates it when her clothes come out of the laundry inside out. (That's why she always wears her Original Reversible Twirly Dresses. They’re never inside out.)
The other girl loves fashion, has a collection of turtle figurines she hopes one day will come to life, and she insists on changing outfits at a moment's notice. (That's why she always wears an Original Reversible Twirly Dress. It's two dresses in one.)
Neither girl knows this, but tomorrow, at exactly 11:15 am, they are destined to meet. They'll both be wearing their dresses, strike up a conversation over them, and a lifelong friendship will be born.
If for some reason, one of the girls doesn't wear her Original Reversible Twirly Dress, this conversation will never happen. If that's the case, their next chance encounter is scheduled for when they are both 32 years old, when a business trip to Luxembourg will have them bond over the high price of pomegranate juice at an outdoor cafe. But that's a very long time away.
Let's all hope they wear their dresses tomorrow.