Fundraising For Schools And Organizations
❤ Raise Money The Easy Way
Support your school or organization just by shopping at TwirlyGirl...because if there's one thing TwirlyGirls appreciate, it's supporting a worthy cause.
★ How it works
• When you participate, we will give you a unique coupon code that you can share with your community, friends, and family. You can share via email, Facebook, flyers, etc.
• Shoppers will have 7-10 days to enter the coupon code in the comments box at checkout.
• When they purchase, TwirlyGirl will donate 20% of the order total to your school or organization. You can decide how to allocate that. For example, you can give 10% off to the customer and donate 10% to your organization. Or you can give 5% off to the customer, and 15% to your organization, etc. (not including Shipping and Tax).
• TwirlyGirl will help design your flyer. Your organization is responsible for printing the materials and distributing.
• If you'd like us to help your school or organization, please email Veronica@TwirlyGirlShop.com
The TwirlyGirl's Fundraising Program is open only to non profit organizations and schools. Schools must be registered 501(c)(3) organizations that provide direct financial support to schools (such as PTAs and local education foundations), or provide direct educational services to schools (such as a non-profit that operates an after-school program). TwirlyGirl is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected applications. Applications will be approved or denied at TwirlyGirl’s sole discretion. If your application is approved, TwirlyGirl will contact you and provide you with a unique coupon code and email a file of graphics and sample signage you can use to promote the TwirlyGirl Fundraising Program to your community. You agree that you will not use the signage, or the TwirlyGirl name and logo, except to promote your school's/organization's participation in the TwirlyGirl Fundraising Program, and you will not list TwirlyGirl as a sponsor or donor, or use our name and logo in a way that suggests TwirlyGirl is a sponsor.
To earn the 20% donation, orders must be placed within the agreed upon 7-10 day block. Only orders with your school's or organization's designated coupon code will be counted towards the final total. Only one coupon code per order; offer cannot be combined with other promotions. No adjustments on previous orders will be made. To use the coupon code, participants must enter it in the coupon code box upon checkout.
With questions about coupon codes, contact TwirlyGirl customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org. TwirlyGirl does not give fundraising updates while the campaign is under way, however we will email after the promotion ends to let you know how successful it was. A donation check will be issued within 4 weeks after the TwirlyGirl School/Organization Fundraising Program ends. We request that all entities send us an email documenting the receipt of their check.