Can Can Dress | Purple Dancing Queen
Only 98 Dresses Created
This exact version will not be made again. NOTE: Model in picture is wearing a different version to show how it fits and twirls.
Why We Made It
Fashion for girls doesn't have to be stuck in the past or trying to be copying what adults are wearing. We design everything for the girls and what we imagine they would love to live in. This style has a beautiful hemline that simply floats behind her as she glides through her day. Perfect for that special party and anytime after that.
- Purple twirl dress for girls featuring a very Twirly® skirt with an asymmetrical, high-low hem and lavender ruffle trim.
- The purple bodice with our exclusive fabric that we designed with these beautiful flowers in many shades of purple with highlights of magenta and pink on the skirt.
- Contrasting waistband in contrasting magenta.
- Short sleeves with a unique cut out detail.
- Merrow edge hems.
- Super soft fabrics, no itchy seams.
- Machine washable.
- Polyester 96%/Spandex 4%
Something to Remember
In Paris, France, right around 1830, there lived five sisters. Each sister had a different outlook on life, and each wore her own style of dress to reflect it. Loosely translated, their names were:
Four of the sisters never did anything spectacular with their lives. They had too many excuses, I suppose. But one sister realized all her dreams. Her name was "Can-Can" and this is her dress.
The TwirlyGirl Can-Can dress. So can you!