Design Your Own Dress
It's just for you because you choose the fabrics...
Yes, it's true, you can design it yourself!!! We are dedicated to the individuality and beauty inherent in all girls, we encourage and empower them to be creative.
You will get to work personally with the CEO and Designer of TwirlyGirl, Cynthia Jamin.
- Select 4 fabrics that you love the most. You can choose a solid to go with a print, or all prints - have fun with it!
- We realize you might fall in love with more than 4. You can list these in the comments box. We always include extra fabrics for you to choose from that are based on your original choices.
- Swatches will be sent for your approval before we can create your very special, one-of-a-kind dress.
- Please refer to our SIZE CHART above if needed. Take measurements to make sure you are ordering the right size. Compare Chest and Shoulder to Hem measurements.
- For Custom Sizes, put your specific measurements in the "comments" box at checkout. We need the following: Chest (under the arms, around the body) and Shoulder to Hem (how long do you want the dress to be?)
- Select each of your fabrics and start designing!
Allow 2-4 weeks for delivery AFTER we receive your final choices. We will also include a FREE GIFT to go with your new creation.
(Design Your Own Reversible Twirly Dress option is only available through our website and is not available for wholesale)
Once upon a time, there was a little girl who dreamed of being a fashion designer. She knew she had a million great ideas
in her head, but she didn’t necessarily know what they were, or how to get them out! She needed expert advice.
Every night before bed, she wished that she'd be visited by a Fairy Godmother. Desirably one with a background in
fashion or design. Tailoring skills a plus. Experience in mind reading preferred, but not a prerequisite.
And every morning she awoke to... nothing. Just disappointment.
Not one to give up, the little girl tried a different tactic. She searched the internet for "Witches” and “Helpful.” But alas, the
only witches she could find were explicitly unhelpful. She did, however, stumble upon an interesting site. TwirlyGirl.
"Hmm," said the little girl. "The promises to be promising."And so, she ventured forward. The little girl clicked onto the website and there they were! All the fabrics she
had dreamed of... right before her eyes!
And then she saw the link that would change her life: "DESIGN YOUR OWN DRESS."
"Oh my," gasped the little girl.Within seconds she was experimenting with swatches. Complimenting patterns, contrasting colors...
it was almost too much to take in!
The little girl spent hours creating and recreating until finally, voila! The dress that was in her imagination the whole time!
A few weeks later, her creation arrived on her doorstep.
Believe me when I say this, dear reader, that the English language doesn't have a word to describe the look on her face.
But if there were a word, it would be “proyelatisfaction.” Meaning, a combination of pride, joy, elation, and satisfaction.
That night, the little girl went to sleep with a smile on her face. And in her dreams, she was visited by a magical winged creature."Hello, little girl," said the creature. "I'm your Fairy Godmother!"
"Uhh... this awkward," said the little girl. “You see, now that I have TwirlyGirl, I really don’t need you anymore."
"Yes, well, it’s about to get even more awkward,” said the Fairy Godmother. “Because I was hoping you’d make me a dress."