Only 104 Dresses Created
This exact version will not be made again.
Why We Made It
Not only will this dress bring her a ton of smiles, but the smiles are contagious. She will love to flip it for not only a new mood but a new occasion, either a make believe one or an actual one! This dress can be worn 3 ways, this is not found anywhere else as far as we know. But here it is!
- Color block dress for girls that features 2 full circle twirly® skirts on both sides.
- Contrasting prints on all the panels making each way they where it spectacular.
- Tie dye rainbow bodice with our exclusive sparkly swirly silver foil turquoise skirt (soft and machine washable). NOTE: The rainbow bodice is real tie dye, so each bodice will have beautiful, and unique variations.
- Merrow edge hems.
- Super soft fabrics, no itchy seams.
- Machine washable.
- Stretchy Knit Polyester 96%/Spandex 4%
The Genie vs The Genius
For seven years I lived inside a children’s kaleidoscope, trapped under the curse of an angry Genie who I mistakenly called Jeannie. Truthfully, I’m not even sure how he could tell the difference, given that the words sound exactly alike. Nevertheless, this genie loathed being mistaken for a woman. (Even though he had long flowy pants, two earrings, and a ponytail on his head.)
Because of his wrath, I spent years dodging shards of colored glass as they tumbled inside the kaleidoscope. Each time a piece would hit my simple white dress, it would leave a colorful stain. That was the only bright spot of my existence. I vowed that if I ever escaped this kaleidoscope, I would seek employment at TwirlyGirl and re-create this dress, so that others could experience the joy that became my salvation.
One day, the kaleidoscope fell to the ground and shattered into a million pieces. The genie’s spell was broken. I crawled out the eye hole and peered back in… amazed that a four foot tall girl was ever crammed inside that tiny tube. Eager to realize my dream of re-creating my Kaleidoscope Dress, I applied for a job at TwirlyGirl. They ran a standard background check, confirmed that a genie did indeed hold me captive inside a kaleidoscope, and hired me a few days later. Ladies and gentlemen… The Kaleidoscope Reversible Twirly Dress!