Only 80 Dresses Created
This exact version will not be made again. NOTE: Model in pictures is wearing a different version to show how it fits.
Why We Made It
Joy is something we all know when we experience something unexpectedly wonderful. This dress will definitely bring out the joy in the moment. And she will have so much fun flipping the sides to create even more fun for any occasion.
- Celebration dress for girls that features 2 full circle twirly® skirts on both sides.
- 6 contrasting prints on one side, a festival of flowers in pink, orange, turquoise blue, red, and colorful polka dots, so much to love.
- Our very unique, specially ordered floral print with giant yellow flowers accented with fuchsia pink roses all surrounded by a turquoise teal background. So beautiful.
- Merrow edge hems.
- Super soft fabrics, no itchy seams.
- Machine washable.
- Stretchy Knit Polyester 96%/Spandex 4%
The Genie vs The Genius
For seven years I lived inside a children’s kaleidoscope, trapped under the curse of an angry Genie who I mistakenly called Jeannie. Truthfully, I’m not even sure how he could tell the difference, given that the words sound exactly alike. Nevertheless, this genie loathed being mistaken for a woman. (Even though he had long flowy pants, two earrings, and a ponytail on his head.)
Because of his wrath, I spent years dodging shards of colored glass as they tumbled inside the kaleidoscope. Each time a piece would hit my simple white dress, it would leave a colorful stain. That was the only bright spot of my existence. I vowed that if I ever escaped this kaleidoscope, I would seek employment at TwirlyGirl and re-create this dress, so that others could experience the joy that became my salvation.
One day, the kaleidoscope fell to the ground and shattered into a million pieces. The genie’s spell was broken. I crawled out the eye hole and peered back in… amazed that a four foot tall girl was ever crammed inside that tiny tube. Eager to realize my dream of re-creating my Kaleidoscope Dress, I applied for a job at TwirlyGirl. They ran a standard background check, confirmed that a genie did indeed hold me captive inside a kaleidoscope, and hired me a few days later. Ladies and gentlemen… The Kaleidoscope Reversible Twirly Dress!