Only 96 Skirts Created
This exact version will not be made again
Why We Made It
There is so much to love about this style. So unique and unusual she will feel like one in a million, which is what she is. Flying ribbons and twirly fun all the time. Great for parties, everyday, and that special birthday gift. This is part of our Rainbow Collection, using our special and unique ombre pastel rainbow fabric.
- Classic full circle skirt in our beautiful, exclusive pastel rainbow ombre' fabric.
- Thrilling fly away ribbons in unique chevron multi color stripes, like candy licorice. NOTE: Sizes 14 and 16 will have polka dot ribbons, see thumbnail image.
- 1 1/4" elastic contrasting waistband in pretty lilac lavender for ease and comfort.
- Fashionable above the knee length.
- Merrow edge hem.
- Super soft fabrics.
- Machine washable.
- Stretchy Knit Polyester 96%/Spandex 4%
A Pinwheel-y Good Idea
At TwirlyGirl Global Headquarters, we have a giant supercomputer called a "Scenario Simulator." Mostly, we use it to play solitaire. Sometimes we use it to simulate us playing solitaire. That's an even bigger waste of time! Occasionally, we use it for design purposes.
In fact, that's how one of our most popular skirts was created. Gustav in Accounts Payable posed the following question: "What would it look like if we dressed a little girl in a TwirlyGirl skirt, then sent her down a giant slide covered in olive oil, where she would smash into a 6 foot pinwheel at 70 mph?"
The computer calculations astounded us. It came up with a beautiful design for what we now call, "The Pinwheel Skirt."
Of course, we had to test the results in the real world. We didn't want to risk injuring a little girl, so we volunteered Gustav. (It was his idea, after all.) We put him in a TwirlyGirl skirt and sent him down the water slide covered in olive oil. SMASH!
Guess what? The computer simulation was absolutely right! The skirt was beautiful, and everyone, including Gustav (he survived), was unbelievably happy.