Can Can Dress | Butterflies Rejoice
Only 80 Dresses Created
This exact version will not be made again
Why We Made It
Here's the beauty about this dress, she will not only love to wear it because of the fanciful butterflies all over the dress but because it's so much fun and twirly! Not to mention she can wear it to a fancy occasion and everyday.
- Butterfly dress for kids featuring a very Twirly® skirt with an asymmetrical, high-low hem and lavender pink ruffle trim.
- Lovely light blue turquoise bodice. Our exclusive butterfly print that is so special. The little flowers in purple, blue, pink, red, and purple all form big butterflies among the sunny yellow flowers. They are flying around in their own garden.
- Contrasting waistband in whimsical turquoise and white chevron stripes.
- Short sleeves with a unique cut out detail.
- Merrow edge hems.
- Super soft fabrics, no itchy seams.
- Machine washable.
- Polyester 96%/Spandex 4%
Something to Remember
In Paris, France, right around 1830, there lived five sisters. Each sister had a different outlook on life, and each wore her own style of dress to reflect it. Loosely translated, their names were:
Four of the sisters never did anything spectacular with their lives. They had too many excuses, I suppose. But one sister realized all her dreams. Her name was "Can-Can" and this is her dress.
The TwirlyGirl Can-Can dress. So can you!