Day Dreaming Dress | I Can Be President
Only 53 Dresses Created
This exact version will not be made again
Why We Made It
This dress is unlike anything out there. We designed this to create a wonderful experience wherever she goes. The fanciful and fun train that is securely attached to the back will twirl and dance when she moves. She will love wearing it everyday and to any happy occasion.
- Blue dress for kids super Twirly®, more than full circle skirt. Two contrasting panels with a diamond blue, orange, pink, floral print and a turquoise and white chevron print.
- Tie dye turquoise blue bodice, soft and lined.
- Unique gathered train with yellow and white gingham in Georgette chiffon (or lime green with gold flecks in a swirly design, see thumbnail of alternate train).
- Sunny orange waistband.
- Short sleeves with a little flare.
- Merrow edge hems.
- Super soft fabrics, no itchy seams.
- Machine washable.
- Polyester 96%/Spandex 4%
Adventures Of A Free Mind
The moment you put on the Day Dreaming Dress, your mind will wander to far off, exotic places. Lucky Girls who have worn this garment have travelled to the Rings of Saturn, the Lost City of Atlantis, and the Opera House of Hoboken, New Jersey! But not all Day Dreamers are travelers. Some have become gifted performers. Take Lola H. from Lubbock, Texas. One evening, while wearing her Day Dreaming Dress, Lola imagined herself rocking out in front of 100,000 screaming fans. She was about to perform an encore, when her mother rudely interrupted by shouting, "Dinner time!"
Heather M. from Seattle, Washington is another successful customer. One day, during math class, her mind wandered to a secret government laboratory. She was on the verge of discovering a cure for the common cold, when her teacher very selfishly called on her to answer a question. The civilized world will never forgive this teacher.
You, too, can fathom amazing things if you wear this beautiful dress. And when you do, please to write us and tell us all about it!