Can Can Dress | Bubble Gum Petal Shine
Only 76 Dresses Created
This exact version will not be made again. NOTE: Model in picture is wearing a different version to show how it fits and twirls.
Why We Made It
Gorgeous, fun and elegant at the same time. She will love this fanciful creation!.
- Black dress for girls featuring a very Twirly® skirt with an asymmetrical, high-low hem and light blue turquoise ruffle trim.
- Black swirls with lovely fuchsia and turquoise (ALTERNATE SKIRT pictured in thumbnail, just as pretty. You may receive this one).
- Contrasting waistband in light blue.
- Short sleeves with a unique cut out detail.
- Merrow edge hems.
- Super soft fabrics, no itchy seams.
- Machine washable.
- Polyester 96%/Spandex 4%
Something to Remember
In Paris, France, right around 1830, there lived five sisters. Each sister had a different outlook on life, and each wore her own style of dress to reflect it. Loosely translated, their names were:
Four of the sisters never did anything spectacular with their lives. They had too many excuses, I suppose. But one sister realized all her dreams. Her name was "Can-Can" and this is her dress.
The TwirlyGirl Can-Can dress. So can you!