Only 37 Rompers Created
This exact version will not be made again
Why We Made It
Inspired by the Italian Renaissance Era, this fun and classic romper is a nod to a rebirth of artistic technique and idea. Much like traditional Italian mosaic art, the floral pattern on this romper is graphic and architectural, while still being vibrant and bold. It’s classic collared silhouette and flowy skirt make this style the perfect statement piece for almost every event.
- Black and blue romper for teens in a classic retro style.
- Floral, architectural design that is eye-catching and stunning.
- The bodice is lined with an extra layer in the front.
- White peter pan collar. Simply take it out of the washing machine and lay flat to dry.
- 1/4" elastic at the waist for a form fitting look that's comfy.
- Cover stitch hem.
- Super soft fabric.
- Machine washable.
- Polyester blend fabrics.
Listen to this timeless music:
Put a Light On - Generationals
Mother & Father - Broods
Trip - Vacationer