Everlasting Reversible Twirly Dress | Sunrise Splendor
Only 128 Dresses Created
This exact version will not be made again. NOTE: Model in picture is wearing a different version to show how it fits and twirls.
Why We Made It
How beautiful and glorious to be a walking rainbow with butterflies! Did you know that we only make limited editions of every fabric combination? That means each dress is super special. If you see something you love, don't wait. That's the fun of TwirlyGirl, there is always fresh, new, and exciting things to see. And these fabrics are not seen anywhere else.
- Best twirl dress for girls featuring 2 Twirly® full circle skirts.
- Our big bold rainbow in pink, yellow, orange, and purple on vibrant lime green with bright orange and white daisies in super soft Venezia. It's so beautiful, she will light up the room. And we love the contrasting lavender ruffle trim.
- Whimsical white polka dots on red with the best butterfly print we have ever seen. Every big butterfly is made from tiny flowers in red, purple, yellow, green, blue, and pink with turquoise ruffle trim.
- Short sleeves with a little flare.
- Circle cut out detail in the back with spaghetti strap ties.
- Merrow edge hems.
- Super soft fabrics, no itchy seams.
- Machine washable.
- Stretchy Knit Polyester 96%/Spandex 4%
Take Your Time
In 1510, there lived a young Spanish girl named Alicia Ontanilla Gil. Alicia was the type of girl who was always in a rush. She always wanted to be the first to school, the first out of school, the first to get lunch, and the first to bus her tray. So when Alicia heard that the Fountain of Youth might be somewhere in the New World, it should comes as no surprise that she wanted to be the first to find it.
"It's just a myth," warned her parents. "It doesn't exist!"
But Alicia could never be discouraged, and she would be the first to admit that.
She packed her belongings and booked passage on a Spanish Galleon set for Caribbean. The voyage was long and perilous. When she arrived on the shores of this strange land, she was exhausted. But young Alicia would not rest. She pushed her way to the front of the ship so she could be the first off, and bound through the thick forest, trailblazing a path using only her karate-chop hands as a machete. For forty-nine days, Alicia pushed her way through the underbrush, determined to find the sacred source of everlasting youth. On the fiftieth day, Alicia came upon a clearing in the woods. And there, perched upon a rock, sat a golden chalice filled to the brim with the glittery liquid she had long dreamed of finding.
"It's the Fountain of Youth," shouted Alicia. "I shall be the first to live forever!"
Alicia raced to the chalice, ironically forgetting that once she achieved mortality, she would never need to hurry again. And it was this last act of haste that would lead to Alicia's downfall. As she frantically raised the Cup of Eternal Life to her lips, she spilled the drink all over her beautiful dress. The young girl gasped in horror. It was the garment, not poor Alicia, that would achieve immortality.
Dear readers, this is the exact dress that Alicia wore that fateful day, over five-hundred years ago. And thanks to that fateful spill, it looks as good as the day she first wore it.