Original Reversible Twirly Doll Dress | Snow Ice Princess
American Girl® Doll Dresses | Wearable Art Clothing: Only 30 Dresses Made
A fun combination that is inspired by the Frozen movie and the 2 wonderfully energetic and smart princesses.
- American Girl® doll dresses that also come in girl sizes too. Also fits My Generation® dolls. And Build A Bear Animals® (bloomers only fit the dolls).
- 2 full very Twirly® circle skirts.
- Fun pink sparkly bloomers to match.
- This particular dress is inspired by the movie Frozen. The first side represents Elsa with a sparkly white bodice and ombre ice blue, mesh sequined skirt.
- The reverse represents Anna with her firey personality. Red sequins and a European inspired paisley print.
- It can be worn with the ties in front or back.
- Merrow edge hems and finished bodice.
- Super soft fabrics, no itchy seams.
- Machine washable.
- Polyester 96%/Spandex 4%
A Doll Gets All Dolled Up
When Cindy got home from school, she heard sobbing coming from her bedroom. She raced upstairs to find out what was wrong. And there, lying on her bed was her favorite doll, Lillia... crying her eyes out!
“Waaaaaaa!!! Waaaaaaa!!!!,” wailed Lillia.
“Oh, no. Are you okay?” asked Cindy. But Lillia couldn’t stop crying long enough to respond.
“Did the goldfish tease you by making goofy faces?” guessed Cindy. “Did the fluffy pillow try to swallow you alive again? Did the dog chew on your head again, again, and again?”
Lillia gave no answer. She just continued to cry inconsolably.
Cindy tried burping her. (She wasn’t even sure why. She’d seen grown ups burping babies, but whenever she herself burped, they just got mad.) In any case, it didn’t help.
So Cindy offered Lillia a biscuit. Not a toy biscuit, mind you. A real one. She found it under her bed a few months ago and it was almost as good as new. But even that couldn’t stop Lillia from crying.
Cindy even tried changing Lillia’s outfit, but did that help? Not one bit.
Finally, Cindy resorted to the unthinkable. She removed Lillia’s batteries. But even that didn’t stop the crying!
“Please, Lillia. Just tell me! Why are you crying?!”
Much to her surprise, the doll answered.
“Because... because....” said Lillia, struggling to talk through the tears. “Because I want a TwirlyGirl dress just like yours!”
Cindy was so floored by this admission that she immediately sent us a telegram. Luckily, we still had a telegram machine in our office. We didn’t even know it was there until it started beeping. When we finally read about her story, it almost broke our hearts. A doll who cries even when her batteries are removed?! It’s just so poignant! So we put some of our best designers on this project, and within a few weeks, we came up with this: Our Original Reversible Twirly Dress for Dolls!
No need to thank us. We’re happy to do it. But if the goldfish wants a dress too... well, then we have a problem.
Until we get into swimwear.