Only a few available
What's Not Perfect
- Very small fabric flaw on one part of the dress, hard to see and perfectly lovely in spite of this flaw. Take advantage of this great deal!
What Is Perfect
- Reversible 4 way dress that features 2 full circle twirly® skirts on both sides.
- 15 contrasting prints. 4 different style lines so there is no "back" only "fronts." Having different style lines is a very unique feature, this means some bodices might show the seam from the opposite side. This does not interfere with the beauty of the dress and allows us to create this beautiful 4-way design.
- Merrow edge hems.
- Super soft fabrics, no itchy seams.
- Machine washable.
- Stretchy Knit Polyester 96%/Spandex 4%
“Oh, no! It’s not perfect!” she cried. She, of course, referred to the Seamstress Owl who stayed up all day sewing TwirlyGirl clothing. Working in bright daylight turned out to be a terrible idea. And now, inspecting her handiwork in the clarity of pitch darkness, it was obvious that she had made some mistakes.
“All this fabric! All my hard work! It’s all gone to waste!” she sobbed. The Seamstress Owl couldn't bear to look at it, so she turned her head away. But it just swiveled back to where it started.
“Oh, no! There it is again!”
“Don’t cry,” said the Eagle in Non-Human Resources. “I barely even notice the mistakes, and I have eagle eyes!”
The Eagle was right. The mistakes were very hard to spot, and even if you could see them, the clothing was still quite beautiful.
“I have a brilliant idea!” said a distant voice. Everyone was puzzled. Why was the wallpaper talking?
“It’s not the wallpaper, it’s me, the Chameleon in Accounts Receivable! I’m right here!”
All eyes turned toward the Chameleon, the outline of his body suddenly becoming more noticeable against the floral wallpaper.
“Yes? Tell us! Tell us your idea!” said the Seamstress Owl, with hope in her voice.
The Chameleon then slowly licked his eyeball with his tongue. He was milking the dramatic tension for all it was worth. To be honest, I think the Chameleon was enjoying finally being seen by everyone.
“It would be a shame for all these beautiful garments to go to waste. We should offer them to our loyal customers. At 20-65% off. Plus free shipping over $150!”
“But that’s a huge bargain,” cried the Eagle. “What will the Ostrich Accountant think?”
“Eh, he’ll never know,” said the Chameleon. “His head is always buried in the sand!”